When I read the theme for this fortnight challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge I was pretty sure I wouldn't have entered.
No embellishments? How can I make a card without a little pearl, a shiny rhinestone or a lovely ribbon?
Then, while planning my future DT cards, I had a few ideas and this is the card:
I've used one of my treasured cards from Lasting Impressions with this lovely embossed border. Then, I've glued the image from Meljen's Designs colored with Copics in the middle of the card with a sweet sentiment.
Clean and simple, even without embellishments!
This card is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: N is for No Embellishments
FAb'n'Funky Challenge # 179: Christmas in July
Inky Impressions Challenge # 116: Christmas in July
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 215: 11th of July Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge: Christmas in July

A lovely Christmas card!! Thank you for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Inky Impressions this week,
ReplyDeletehugs Vicky xx
Gorgeous Christmas card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
This is such a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us in this week's challenge at Inky Impressions! Hugs E
ReplyDeleteI love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!
ReplyDeletelovely card,super cute! thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card :-) the image is very cute and I love the CAS design ,,,, fabulous ! :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Lovely fun card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteI know exactly where you're coming from. NO EMBELLISHMENTS!!! What is the world coming to!! LOL. Your card is lovely and I love the cute image. Glad you joined us.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with our ‘N – No embellishment’ challenge at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.
Fabulous card - love that sweet image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Sará anche "NO embellishments", peró è meravigliosa!
ReplyDeleteCiao, buona estate!
vive-lavi