Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 2 - CAS.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
We had lots of amazing entries and it's been hard to choose the winner and top three: have a look here to see if you're one of them!
 
Now, onto this week's challenge.
The theme is CAS, clean and simple, perfect for your last minute cards.
 
 
This is what I made:

 
I had just bought these sweet Frosty Friends from Pink Petticoat and I thought they were perfect for my CAS cards.
Since there are so many different snowmen with different sentiments, I couldn't choose only one and I decided to make one for each color of card base I had.
A touch of color and lots of glitter and my cards were ready!
 
My teamies made such elegant cards this week: have a look here on our challenge blog to see them all or check them in their own blogs:
 
 
                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Lisa  
                                     Margo         Marsha        Shirley Anne        Tenia

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Caz Challenge # 259: Last Minute Christmas
 

10 comments:

  1. Awesome set of Christmas cards in CAS style .Love the little images .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, i love how you have used these images, I have also made cards using these, they are so quick and easy. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, thanks for joining and sharing with us at CC&CC, Happy Christmas cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! I've never heard of Pink Petticoat...I'll have to check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super set of cards.So bright and cheerful.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute collection of cards Monica and the colours are so fresh!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! These are so sweet.. Love the little hearts, too.

    ReplyDelete