Thursday, December 4, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 288 - Christmas.

With Christmas just around the corner we have another Christmas Challenge for you this week at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
 
The theme is simply "Christmas" so any project can fit the challenge.
 
I made this card:
 
 
The image is from A Day for Daisies and is called Christmas Pixy One. I wanted to give an idea of two sisters and I printed the digi resizing the image.
I then colored them with Copics and glitter and stamped some snowflakes in the background.
I wanted a sweet, clean and simple card with sugary colors and I love it!
 
Now, it's your turn!
Show us your Christmas creations and, if you need a bit of inspiration, have a look here at the beautiful cards the DT have made!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Completely Christmas Challenge # 40: Anything Goes + Something beginning with S (Sisters)
The ABC Challenge: Y is for Yuletide

8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love these images and the snowy background! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx
    PS I would love if you entered my Christmas Card Challenge at www.addictedtostamps-kylie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 40 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica this is so sweet and beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute sister card, and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really sweet creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. adourable card thanks for joining us at ds4j this forthnight and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete