With Christmas just around the corner we have another Christmas Challenge for you this week at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
The theme is simply "Christmas" so any project can fit the challenge.
I made this card:
The image is from A Day for Daisies and is called Christmas Pixy One. I wanted to give an idea of two sisters and I printed the digi resizing the image.
I then colored them with Copics and glitter and stamped some snowflakes in the background.
I wanted a sweet, clean and simple card with sugary colors and I love it!
Now, it's your turn!
Show us your Christmas creations and, if you need a bit of inspiration, have a look here at the beautiful cards the DT have made!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge # 124: Clean and Simple
Completely Christmas Challenge # 40: Anything Goes + Something beginning with S (Sisters)
Digistamps4Joy Challenge # 105: Christmas
Divas By Design Challenge: Feeling Festive
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge: Y is for Yuletide

So cute! Love these images and the snowy background! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx
ReplyDeletePS I would love if you entered my Christmas Card Challenge at www.addictedtostamps-kylie.blogspot.com.au
Monica this is so sweet and beautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Karin
Such a cute sister card, and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, I love it! Hazel x
ReplyDeleteThis is a really sweet creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx
ReplyDeleteadourable card thanks for joining us at ds4j this forthnight and good luck in the draw
ReplyDeletehugs Tonnie DT