Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Merry Christmas Tag.

* * This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenges * *
 
Hello again!
This time for a little tag, this one:
 
 
I found these tags + envelopes last summer and I looked forward to creating something with them.
 
This stamp from Eat Cake Graphics was perfect to create a small scene.
 
It's Mary and Mr. Meow at the Window (there's also a window with a boy here) colored with Copics and mounted on a piece of adhesive fabric.
I used leftovers on the envelope, embellishing it with rhinestones, a paper heart and Tiny Tweet, a little bird wearing ear muffs.
 
Isn't it a lovely scene?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Monica! Your tag is delightful! I love the pretty colors and sweetness of your little girl! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete