Saturday, December 6, 2014

Santa and Reindeers.

In between assignements, I've found some time to make a card for Your Next Stamp Challenge.
 
A few weeks ago I won a challenge and I ordered some stamps which I've used for my card.
 
But let's start with the theme. I chose to follow the sketch:
 
 
and I've made this mini card:
 
 
I've used Santa's List and Mini Believe in the Magic Reindeer. I've colored them with Copics and mounted them with foam pads so they "pop-up" from the card.
 
So, this card is for the following challenges:
Animal Friends Challenge # 21: Anything Goes with an Animal


11 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love your take on the sketch with Santa's list...that stamp looks like it was made for the sketch with the built in banner - great choice. I could not resist including your card in today's "I SPY" YNS Saturday. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun filled creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love your take on our sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with our YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein wundervolles und zauberhaftes Werk hast Du da entstehen lassen
    Hab ganz lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein ganz tolles Werk. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Card is sooooo cute!!! I Love it!

    Thank you for joining the animal friends.

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutee card and great for our Celebration Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Thanks for joining us.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing in our "CHRISTMAS CARDS" Challenge #105!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my how adorable, fab card thanks for joining us at YNS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love the reindeer peeking out from behind Santa! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends. I hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete