Monday, December 8, 2014

Not Just Cards Challenge # 08.

Where does time fly?
I was about to miss this week's post for Not Just Cards Challenge! I was sure I did the last one last week!
 
Anyway, here I am in time for the new challenge.
Theme is always Anything Goes and this is my inspiration for you:
 
 
I chose one of the Three Autumn Girls digi stamps from All Dressed Up.
I covered a mdf door hanger with yellow striped paper and then added the girl, colored with Copics, and some rhinestones.
 
I haven't checked my teamies creations for this challenge so I can't wait to see what they've come up with!
Check them all here in the Not Just Cards Challenge blog!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenge:
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi from your new follower. Love this project. Your work is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely project. I adore your colouring and her cheeks are so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up this time and good luck.

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT *

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of the image, I love projects that are off the page. Thanks for playing in the All Dressed up challenge Penny (ADU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice door hanger and cute image :)

    ~Anne Lise, All Dressed Up DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very beautiful creation!
    Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Karen.
    DT.xx

    ReplyDelete