Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 4 - Anything Goes.

Good morning!
Here we are with a new Christmas Card Challenge!
The theme is easy this week: Anything Goes!
 
 

 
I chose a Kraftin' Kimmie  stamp called Joy mounted on paper scraps I found in my stash. I had in mind non-Christmas colors for her coat but then I opted for the most traditional color scheme.
 
My teamies have created great cards as usual.
Check here to see them or have a look at their blogs: 

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Lisa  
                                     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia
 
 
And don't forget we have a winner and a Top Three each week now: check here to see if you're one of them!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: Z is for Zebra - Use Stripes


9 comments:

  1. Hello Monica
    love the card design , the papers and your colouring of sweet image and the die cut /punched snow flakes .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I like your embellishments and the colors you chose. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright and festive card Monica!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these projects so much! The details in your card are perfect! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 209 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and fun colors make for a great card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and great to see you! Happy New year and thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, Hope you will join us for this year too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete