Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Skating in the Snow.

Just a super-quick post today to show you a card I made this morning.
 
The inspiration came from the new challenge at Your Next Stamp.
My card for challenge 0# 3 (here) was chosen as the Top Pick! I'm really honored and I couldn't miss the new challenge!
This week the sketch is without circles:
 
 
And this is my version of the sketch:
 
 
She is Mini Sketing Fun Fhiona colored with Copics and positioned on two patterned papers by Toga France. The fence... well, I made it myself.
I changed the position of the sentiment, I hope this can be accepted in the challenge!
 
Tis card is for the following challenges:
and
 

6 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Thank you for playing along with our YNS challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to top Karen's comment...super duper sweet! What a wonderful scene. How creative are you with the fence and all. I so enjoy seeing your creations. Thanks for sharing this great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, fun card! Love the sweet scene you've created here. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! I love that she's skating on the pond! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love your fence! Thanks for playing along at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at CASS.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete