Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Holidays Row.

Good afternoon!
 
Christmas will be here in one week... I can't believe it, time flies too fast!
 
I have another Christmas card to show you today:
 
 
It is one of the new stamps recently released by Eat Cake Graphics: it is called Christmas Row (and you can find it here in Eat Cake Graphics shop).
I had already made a card with the Trick or Treat Boxes (you can read my post here) which is quite similar to this one and I enjoyed myself so much creating my card that I had to have the Christmas version too!
I stamped it twice and cut some details to add them with 3D dots to have a dimensional effect.
I kept the rest of my card quite simple, the image is so beautifully detailed it doesn't need anything else!
 
You can read all about my card here on Eat Cake Graphics blog too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment