Monday, December 1, 2014

Santa's Tractor.

In my whole life I had never thought about Santa on a tractor.
Maybe because I'm a girl, for me tractors are good for country life only.
 
This was true until I discovered a stamp from Eat Cake Graphics: Santa Riding John Reindeere Tractor. I saw it and I was in love!
 
This is my card:
 
 
The best part came while coloring it: it's so rich in details, like the smoke coming our in the shape of candy canes, the little tag on the present, the holly in front of the tractor.
 
I love coloring and here I really had a great fun! And then I added glitter, glitter and more glitter!
Colors and glitter, my fav things!
 
I also added Tiny Tweet (wearing ear muffs), the cute little bird looking the scene. And it seems the girl next to the dog is looking at it!
 
I added lots of light brown snowflakes on the background paper and, of course, some pearls.
 
It's a great stamp so if you are looking for a gift for a crafter, click here and visit Eat Cake Graphics shop: you'll find hundreds of cute stamps, from tiny one like Tiny Tweet to bigger ones like Santa Riding John Reindeere Tractor!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Completely Christmas Challenge # 40: Anything Goes + Something beginning with S
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful detail on this stamp and you've done an awesome job of coloring it! This is just delightful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and there are so many fun details. I love it. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is adorable and so is your card! ~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card with so lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little scene you've created! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete