Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 53 - Anything Goes.

Ooops... so sorry... I forgot to post my weekly project for Christmas Card Challenges earlier this morning! 
 

This week it's Anything Goes and I've made this:
 
 
I've had this stamp for a while and I've decided to use it for a plaque instead of a card.
It's from Stampavie designed by Tina Wenke, an artist I love. I've colored it with my Copics and I've had a great fun to add tiny rhinestones here and there.
 
We have new team members and I suggest you to have a look to the challenge blog or to their own blogs:
 

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Lisa  
                                     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

You'll be surprised to see great cards!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Monica . Fabulous plaque with sweetest of images coloured beautifully .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete