Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sorry, I Forgot...

* * This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenges * *
 
Here I am again today to show you another card I've recently made:
 
 
He is Mr. Knickerbocker Doesn't Know again (you probably remember him from this card) and this time I opted for a common theme for men: sorry, I forgot... a birthday? An anniversary? Well, I think men always forget something...
 
He is from Eat Cake Graphics and I love him! I love his hair and his clothes too!
 
I chose an aperture card and a paper from Cosmo Cricket (Tea for two paper pad): I think it gives the idea of a vintage wallpaper, the one you can see in your granparents' house.
For the rest, this card is pretty simple, perfect for a man who has something to be forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment