Monday, November 10, 2014

Not Just Cards Challenge # 06

Great news this morning!
 
I'm one of the new DT members over at Not Just Cards Challenge blog!!!
 
When I discovered this challenge last month I was so happy because I love to use stamps for something different from cards and this challenge was perfect. Of course, I immediately entered the DT call and, when they accepted me, I was over the moon!!!!
 
So this is my very first project for this challenge:
 
 
As soon as I saw this snowman I fell in love with it! And what about the smiling robin?
It's Snow Friends by StampArt Design by Kathryne (available from Whimsy Stamps) mounted on a chipboard plaque covered with a paper from First Edition.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing my teamies' creations and of course to see what you create!
Remember: the theme is always Anything Goes!
 
We also have wonderful sponsors each fortnight so don't miss the chance to be a winner and join us!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment