Monday, November 10, 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge # 119 - Color Challenge: Orange - Brown - Yellow.

* * This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down to see my DT post for Not Just Cards Challenge * *
 
 
Here I am agan today, this time for the new challenge over at 2 Cute Inks Challenge blog!
 
This week it's all about colors: Orange - Brown - Yellow:

 
 For this challenge I chose a new digi stamp which is perfect for the given colors:
 
 
 
which became this:
 
 
I transformed this cute sunflower into a family, by resizing the images, I then added little details for the boys and the girls.
 
You can find this little cutie here in 2 Cute Ink shop.
 
These colors are perfect for autumn cards as well as for Thanksgiving cards.
Check the shop to see the new Give Thanks digi stamp:
 
 
Have a look at what my teamies have made, we have lots of inspiration for your cards!
I can't wait to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment