Sunday, November 9, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges # 50 - Faith.

Happy Sunday and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
As usually we always have at least one challenge with a theme that reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas and here we are.
The theme this week is in fact Faith based.
 
I gave myself a brand new digi stamp to create something special for this challenge.
 
Here's my card:
 
This super sweet digi stamp is A Special Gift from A Day for Daisies
I wanted to keep it as simple as possible so I added only a few rhinestones and two tiny bells tied to a white sheer ribbon..
 
I can't wait to see what you have created!
In the meantime, I've already taken a look at my teamies' creations here on the Challenge blog and they are all very sweet.
If you want to know more, have a look at their personal blog: 
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
QKR Challenge # 112: Let's Talk Christmas

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining this week at QKR Stampede Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica, beautiful card, love the image and the CAS look, thanks for joining us at CCAYR and good luck, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede. We hope to see you again soon!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, perfect for our festive challenge over at jellypark friends, thanks for linking up. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for the challenge. Love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! It is simple, but the fancy die and the ribbon running through it add just the right amount of interest. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Monica
    What a brilliant easel card and I love the die cut shaped card
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete