Monday, November 3, 2014

Just for you.

In creating this card I created an ideal man, too.
 
A man who gives you the perfect gifts: bags and chocolate!
 
Well, for me it should have been bags and bags but I love chocolate too!
 
This is the card:
 
 
He is Mr. Knickerbocker Doesn't Know from Eat Cake Graphics but this time he knows!
 
The bag stamp is from Stampin' Up and the cup of chocolate from Studio G.
 
I LOVE him! (and his bag...).
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Inky Chicks Challenge # 41: 3 Stamps on a Card

3 comments:

  1. What a real fun card Monica.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and funny card, just perfect.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Masculine Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this "perfect" man - a great card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete