Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Sweet Monsters... Again!

* * This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my card for this week's Christmas Card Challenge * *
 
Well, yes... here I am again with my little monsters!
 
Yesterday I saw the new challenge over at Your Next Stamp and I immediately started my card.
Unfortunately, it was dark when I finished so I had to wait today for the picture.
 
This is the sketch to follow:
 
 
And this is my card:

 
I LOVE to keep these monsters in my hands!
 
They are part of the Silly Monsters 2 set of stamps and they are colored with Copics and mounted on a paper from Klouise Digtal Art on Etsy (clouds). The dotted paper was a piece of scrap paper.
 
For the moment, this set is the only I have from Your Next Stamp but... I won Challenge # 1 so I'll soon have some more sets to play with!!! It's been a great surprise!
 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win and happy shopping! Adorable card for challenge #1 and another cutie for #2. What a great take on the sketch with the two monsters popping up like that. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS, I am enjoying seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this set! Naughty or Nice! lol I just may have to borrow your idea for a future card! Thank you for playing along with our YNS Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete