Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I've It in my Hands at Last!

A while ago I fell in love with a little stamp.
 
Every time I switched on the computer, I had a look at it in the shop. Then, one day, I bought it.
And now I can hold it in my hands!
 
I don't know why I fall in love with certain images, they speak to me and I always think about making somemthing for my mum, for, I know, she'd love it too!
 
This morning I had some time to make a card and this cute little monster is now on my desk next to the computer smiling at me!
 
Let's start with the card:
 
 
She is (it's a she, of course) one of the little monters of the Silly Monsters 2 stamp set from Your Next Stamp and, to make my card, I followed the sketch of Your Next Stamp Challenge # 1:
 
(I chose to follow the sketch but there's also a Color Challenge if you prefer, all details here).
 
I had various ideas in mind, this sketch is absolutely lovely and I think I'll use it again in the future, but I finally chose to make a Christmas card, coloring my little monster with red and glitter.
 
I've made a mini card, a size I love even if I know it's impossible to post, I think it's perfect to accompany a gift or a bunch of flowers.
 
Well, it's time to go back to my orders, not before to lin it to:


4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I know how it goes, there are some stamps that you NEED to have :>) You can totally justify this purchase as obviously this set can be used for every occasion since you made such an adorable Christmas card. Soooooo cute as a mini and what a great take on the sketch with the hearts and circles!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little monster is perfect for the holidays! Love the red and glitter! Thank you so much for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love that you made a Christmas card with the Silly Monsters! SO brilliant! Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at YNS! Hope you'll play again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you turned the Silly Monster's image into a Christmas card. Great job. Thanks for joining our challenge at YNS.

    ReplyDelete