Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

A bit late today with my post...
 
I've a new card to show you with Eat Cake Graphics stamps, one card with perfect colors for me: pink, pink, pink and some red!
 
 
They are the sweet couple from the Main Squeeze stamp, I've already made a card with them and yes, I adore this couple!
The other card had colors more suitable to an aged couple (you can read all about it here), I had fun imagining them in their sitting room.
This time I wanted hearts, pinks and reds, a card that says LOVE!
Papers are from Doodlebug, probably my fav papers ever! And of course, I colored them with my Copic markers.
 
Main Squeeze is available in Eat Cake Graphics shop both mounted and unmounted and if you want to read more about them, have a look here on Eat Cake Graphics blog.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
In The Pink Challenge # 57: KISS - Keep It Sweet and Simple
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Soooooooo Girly

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable fun card! Beautiful colouring and papers. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CIO challenge blog say's thanks for stopping by and playing along with us...great project and please stop by again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet card! Adorable image and colouring.and love your heart paper! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh - that couple is awesome! Love the card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous fun image - love it and your card! Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time...

    Hugs
    Christine (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This karacked me up, Monica!! I am in love with this couple!!!! Congratulations on the well-deserved win from ATSM!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete