Sunday, November 2, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges # 49 - No Embellishments.

* * This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my 2 Cute Ink Facebook Challenge post * *
 
It's Sunday and this means a new Christmas Card Challenge!
This week the theme may be super-easy or a bit difficult, it depends on the amount of embellishments you use on your cards.
 
For me, it's pretty difficult to avoid embellishments, I love to add rhinestones, pearls and ribbons, but today I've made an exception!
 
Here's my card:
 
 
I'm SO happy with it!
First of all because I've finally had the chance to use one of the stamps I bought last year from Purple Onion Designs. It's Snowy Trio and these snowmen look oh! so cute!
That's the second reason for I'm happy with my card: they are tooooo cute, I'd like to squeeze them!
 
It's been nice to make a clean and simple card for a change and I think that this big stamp is particularly suitable for this type of cards.
 
We have very different projects to show you this week!
Have a look here on the challenge blog or check our individual blogs:
 
And DON'T FORGET there's still our DT call open!
You can read all about it here.
It's a great group and I love every minute of it! Check my post here to know more about it, too!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafy Calendar November Challenge: It's All About Christmas
Less is More Challenge # 196: Color Challenge - Non-Traditional Christmas
The Paper Shelter Challenge # 180: Is It Too Early for Christmas?
 

11 comments:

  1. Super fun and cute.
    Great colours
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great with no gems etc and fab colouring. Thanks for joining is at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw they are a cute trio! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy trio of snowmen!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, bright colours and design !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I like the trio..Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Really Lovely! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun card.. Love the nice bright cheery colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and fun image, lovely colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to be so late commenting this week, what a fun group of snowmen!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great Christmas Card. That's a lovely image and you've coloured it beautifully.

    Thanks for joining in our 'It's All About Christmas' challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete