Monday, November 24, 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge # 120 - Pets!

* * This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my project for Not Just Card Challenge * *
 
Good afternoon!
Here I am now for our new 2 Cute Ink Challenge!
 
This week we have a super-theme, PETS!
 
This is my card:
 
 
These a-do-ra-ble cats are Fall in Love Kitties from 2 Cute Ink shop of course!
Aren't they sweet?
 
I had a completely different idea when I printed my kitties but then I saw this paper from Best Creations and thought it was the perfect frame for this lovely couple.
I needed only a few touches here and there and the card was ready!
 
My teamies have created such beautiful cards this week, have a look here to see them all, you'll be amazed to see them!
 
This will be our last challenge for this year. It'll run for two weeks as usual and then we'll be back on January 5 with a brand new challenge.
I can't wait to see what you create with your pet images!!!


1 comment: