Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges # 52 - Inspiration Photo.

Good morning and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week we have an inspiration photo for you:
 

 
And this is my card:

 
I chose this sweet dinosaur from Doodle Dragon Studios and used a patterned paper I had in my stash. I was thinking about kids this time and this image is perfect for them! I imagine it was decorating the tree and then decided... it was too good...
 
I've chceked my teamies' cards and they are all so different yet very inspiring!
Have a look here on the Challenge blog or check their own blogs: 
Alanna
Donna
Heather
Karen
Lisa
Margo
Marsha
Wendi

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
A Random Fan Challenge # 19: Winter Wonderland
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 204: Getting Ready for Christmas
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 62: Anything Goes with a Twist - Masculine
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Colour Choice - Red, Green and White
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Let's get Sentimental
 

6 comments:

  1. HI Monica Love your fun image and traditional colours
    Hugs Shirley-Anne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, festive card and I love that wonderful image. Love your multicoloured sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas..
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Design, just perfect for our challenge over at FTT, thank you for joining us, we hope to see you again next week .....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 204 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card a great fun image.
    Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderlands 'Lets Get Sentimental' and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete