Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Little Monster... again!

I must confess... I'm still creating with my new cute little monster from Your Next Stamp.
Actually, I finished only a little gift for my mom to thank her for the wonderful lunch she prepared for us today and, for the rest, there are lots of monsters on my table, lots of ideas jotted down but nothing finished...
 
Except this one:
 
 
She is part of the Silly Monsters 2 set of stamps while the cupcakes are from Papermania.
 
As I told you here on my previous post, I love the sketch over at Your Next Stamp Challenge blog and I think I'll use it again in the future:

 
Today, I thought about a lucky birthday monster dreaming on yummy cupcakes...
 
Well, really little time left... I should have worked on custom orders but I needed some time to create with something which made me smile!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, what a fun way to use the circles in the sketch! Another SMILE card. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super SWEET! Thank you so much for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say you are rocking these Silly Monsters. Your card is so cute. Thanks for playing with our challenge at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card! I love the little cupcakes surrounding her! Thanks for joining our challenge at YNS!

    ReplyDelete