Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash - Day 1.

Good morning!
It's that time of the year: Bugaboo is having their birthday party!
 
Last year I took part in their challenges and this year I'd like to be part of the celebrations too!
 
This year it's all about Wild Animals and Birthdays of course!
 
Day 1 (well... last saturday) had this inspiration:
 
 
This is my card:

 
Although I have tons of stamps from Bugaboo, I treated myself with some new ones which could fit the Wild Animal theme of these challenges.
This one is Bobblehead Animal Greeting - I Didn't Forget. I colored it with Copics and used papers from Echo Park (Country Drive).
 
I'm a bit behind schedule, I have only another one ready to be posted but I'll try to join everyday. Be prepared to see some more posts for Bugaboo Birthday Bash!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Something New (Digi)
Deep Ocean Challenge # 120: Something New (Digi)
Star in My Pocket Challenge: New to You (Digi)
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh it's so cute elephant and sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at My Crafting Stories #1

    Hugs,
    Merlina
    My Crafting Stories
    http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute. Love that digi and the details with the butterflies and ribbon. Thanks for playing at
    Star Stampz and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Star Stampz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz challenge blog. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable I don't have her...yet, lol! Love the butterflies and your colouring is great! Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash good luck! Dawn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! I love your darling card. thanks for joining us for our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the papers you've used and the elephant image is so cute. Thanks for joining in our "Something New" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete