Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Love You.

Good morning!
 
I have a new card to show you today, one I made "just because" a while ago but never found the time to blog about it.
 
One of my new year resolutions is to blog about - and list in my Etsy shop - all the cards, tags, journal cards etc. I've made recently but which have never "seen the light".
 
I start today with this cute little Valentine card:
 
 
The image is from DigiStamp Boutique and is called Love You Buffy.
I love the acqua/green background with the red butterflies!
 
This little card will be available in my shop later today.
New cards and tags and journal cards and... lots of new things are coming, stay tuned!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
DigiStamp Boutique January Customer Competition: Anything Goes with DigiStamp Boutique
The ABC Challenge: Y is Your Choice - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. A great card with so much appeal! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sweet.
    We also have a first challenge and hope you would join us there.

    Hugs,
    Merlina
    My Crafting Stories
    http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete