Happy New Year!
Can't believe we're in 2016...
Here I am with a new card for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January:
These are the super sweet Snowmen Couple from Bugaboo Stamps colored with Copics and glitter and mounted on a background paper from American Crafts.
Aren't they lovely?!
Bugaboo Stamps is our sponsor and you may win a $21 gift certificate to their store so start with your 2016 Christmas cards well in advance and enter them to our challenge!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge # 13: Winter Christmas
Crimbo Crackers Challenge # 97: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 406: Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Christmas Bingo (Ribbon - Glitter - Snowman)

Thank you so much for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for January
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card. Love the papers
ReplyDeleteJulie T
Excellent card Monica! I love the papers, and your coloring of that adorable snow couple! So sweet! :)
ReplyDelete~Marie B