Friday, January 22, 2016

Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash - Day 6.

Hello!
Here I am with a new card for Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash!
 
Day 6 is inspired by a photo:
 
 
Inspired by both the cake and the animals, I made this:

 
My stamps are: Make it Snappy - Happy Birthday and Sock Monkey Boy both available in Bugaboo shop. I used my Copics and some glitter on the pink part of the cake.
The flower paper is from Lawn Fawn while the orange one comes from my paper stash (it should be from Echo Park).
 
Well, I wait for the 7th challenge to come live to make my last card!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Paper or Non Paper Project (Paper Projects)
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for helping celebrate Bugaboo's Birthday with us.

    Jenn Zeen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet colorful design. These two images go so well together, and your card is equally perfect for a child as for an adult.
    Thanks for celebrating with us and good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card in beautiful colours! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great and fun card! I love Bugaboo stamps and this is such a fun image! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for joining in our Sixth Birthday Bash for our photo inspiration! I hope you had a Wild Time, hope to see ya again soon at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog for Bugaboo Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is seriously cute! I love that image and the sparkle. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us over on the Doodle Pantry AIMP challenge.
    ~Jo, DP-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet little monkey- wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete