Sunday, January 10, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 6 - Anything Goes.

Good morning and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week it's Anything Goes!
 
 
And I made this:

 
I wanted to use my new stamp from 2 Cute Ink called Gingerbread Santa. I chose a patterned card and a background paper I found in a magazine.
Although I loved it, something in my mind kept telling me there was something wrong... I finally discovered I made a similar card last year: same base card, same paper and even a similar image of a gingerbread...
Anyway, I love it, this cute little Gingerbread is sooo cheerful, it makes me happy!
 
Have a look here and see the great cards the DT has made this week!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: A is for Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge # 22: Something New (stamp)
The Crafty Addicts Challenge # 6: Anything Goes/Celebrations


11 comments:

  1. Such a cute gingerbread Santa!Really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute gingerbread Santa!Really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love that card! It's so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your card with Crafty Friends 'Use Something New' Challenge... the image on your card is so cute... happy new year and good luck in the challenge, Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image and perfect for our Anything Christmas challenge at ABC Christmas this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Monica - love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and fun card. Love the pretty papers and the cute image.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Love your new stamp.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends

    Hope to see you again soon.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Monica :-) I love the little gingerbread man, so very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete