Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash - Day 5.

Here I am again today for a new card for Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash Challenge!
 
Day 5 is about humor:
 
 
and this is my card:
 
 
 This snake is another digi I bought for these challenges. Even if I don't like snakes, this one was far too funny to leave it in the shop!
I added mustaches to make it even funnier and added a sentiment from Technique Tuesday.
Clouds are made with a Taylored Expression die.
The striped paper is from a pad I found in a local store while the yellow paper is from Lawn Fawn.
 
This is the only way I can like snakes!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge # 147: Anything Goes + DT Call

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a sweet design! Cute snake!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Fun image and so glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card :) Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Mary DT member x

    ReplyDelete