Friday, January 29, 2016

Easter is Just Around the Corner.

A request from a customer made me realize that Easter arrives early this year and that maybe it's time to make Easter cards!
 
I have one to show you today:
 
 
I made this card last year, when I was in Eat Cake Graphics DT and I noticed that I have not blogged about it yet!
 
This lovely bunny is Flopsy Bunny available in Eat Cake Graphics shop. Papers are from October Afternoon.
 
I really love this cute little bunny so proud with its giant egg in its hands!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
The card will be available later today in my shop.
Don't forget that most of my cards are for sale. If you like one of them but don't see it in the shop, please contact me and I'll provide a listing for you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet card. I love the bg paper and cute little rabbit. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rabbit image is so adorable,and lovely pattern paper makes card really cheerful...thank you for joining us at ATSM...Željka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable- love the book page paper- thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Easter is very early this year. We all better get cracking. This is adorable! Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a sweet little bunny! Great design too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete