Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash - Day 2.

Here I am again with my second post for the Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash.
 
This is the theme for the 2nd challenge:
 
 
A sketch! Of course using a Jungle + Birthday theme!
 
This is my card:
 
 
This cute Zebra is another digi I treated myself with when I decided to take part in this celebration. The dotted paper is from Lawn Fawn.
 
Well, two cards are done! Let's start with the third!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable, thanks so much for playing along during our Birthday Celebration at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking I need to get myself some Bugaboo stamps as everything I've seen is just too cute. LOVE this zebra. As a child I wanted to grow up to be a zebra (you know, they told me I could grow up to be anything I wanted to be--turns out they lied!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the zebra and the pop of red hearts. Thanks for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Purple Haze, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great card!! Really like that image!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs! Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My pesonal Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great design and I love the adorable zebra! Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze, good luck :)

    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    Through The Purple Haze
    CT Lacy Sunshine
    MiC Gal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and a hit with me as I love zebras-Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete