Sunday, January 31, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 9 - Anything Goes.

Happy Sunday!
 
This means welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week we have the easiest of themes: Anything Goes!
 
 
This is my card:

 
This cute snowman is from 2 Cute Ink and is called SnowBot.
I actually bought it for my daughter who loves 2 Cute Ink but I couldn't keep myself from using it for one of my cards!
I colored it with Copics and mounted it on a background paper from Bella Blvd.
I love its bright and cheerful colors!
 
Don't forget to ave a look here on our challenge blog to see the wonderful cards from the Dt and to check winners from last week!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
This card is for sale. If you're interested in it and you can't find it in my Etsy shop, feel free to contact me and I'll be pleased to prepare a listing!


2 comments:

  1. This is super fun, love how colourful it is, and your colouring is fab.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quirky snowman and great layout---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete