Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Lucky Unicorn!

Good morning!
 
Here I am again with another new card:
 
 
I've been in their team for a while and my daughter is a great fan of Heidi's digis so it's easy for me to reach for one of these cute images and make a card.
This unicorn inspired me a Best of Luck sentiment, everybody needs some luck every now and then, right?
 
I made a very simple card: a light blue card blank and the image, colored with Copics. Then, my favourite embellishments: hearts and pearls!
 
Bright and happy!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Get Creative Challenge # 32: Must Include Hearts
 
 
This card will be available in my Etsy shop later today. If you are interested but you don't manage to find it, contact me and I'll be pleased to help!


2 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the cut outs on this card!!! Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - such a great card! You completely rocked this! Glad you were able to join us at Get Creative Challenges.

    Camille - DT Member

    ReplyDelete