Thursday, February 18, 2016

Little Bags for Your Easter Treats.

Here I am again with a creation for Easter.
 
It's not a card but something quite different:
 
 
I found these mini plastic bags in a local shop and their colors inspired me to decorate them with an Easter theme.
I reached for my Flopsy Bunny stamp from Eat Cake Graphics and colored the eggs matching the bag.
I also added a girly ribbon tied in a bow and decorated with a tiny button.
 
Colors are probably my favourite together!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge # 124: Anything Goes + Make It Cute
QKR Stampede Challenge # 178: Yummy Yummy (Include a Food)
The ABC Challenge: B is for You Pick! (Bunny, Bag, Bow, Button)
 
 
 
These little bags will be available in my Etsy shop later today. If you are interested and you can't find them or if you want a different quantity, don't hesitate to contact me!
 

4 comments:

  1. So fun and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun treat bags, love how you made them in the different colors, the image is so cute!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party, hope you'll join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable way to dress up these little bags - super cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Lovely card
    thanks for joining us at ABC challenge
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-ABC challenge

    ReplyDelete