Sunday, February 14, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 11 - Color Challenge.

Happy Valentine's Day!
 
Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
It's time for colors and the ones we chose are perfect for Valentine's Day too:
 
 
In detail:

 
This is my card:

 
I chose this cute Fancy SB Christmas from Bugaboo Stamps and papers from Lawn Fawn.
 
My teamies created gorgeous cards for this challenge, check them all here on the challenge blog.
You can also see if you're a winner from last week!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
This card is for sale. If you're interested and you can't find it in my Esty shop, please send me a convo and I'll be pleased to list it for you.
 
 


7 comments:

  1. She is cute. Love the colours! Thank you for joining the Our Crafty Corner challenge.
    Hugs, Melanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I love how you used the color combo! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that image, too! :)

    Your CCC Teamie,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image reminds me of the Holly Hobby dolls I loved as a kid. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Such a sweet image and love the faux stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at My Crafting Stories #2, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and love all the layers---Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete