Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Boy Voyage.

Bon Voyage cards are among my favourites.
Maybe because I like to travel or because I feel that every trip, no matter how far, is full of dreams, expectations and excitement.
 
I've recently made this card:
 
 
When I heard The Alley Way Stamps was closing down, I reached for my stamps and decided to put them in good use.
This plane is from the Priceless Joy set of stamps.
Paper is from Echo Park (Country Drive).
 
Even if I have no trip scheduled in the next future, this plane heading for the sun makes me dream of flying somewhere...
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
The Paper Players Challenge # 283: Clean and Simple + Airborne Object
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your sweet Bon Voyage card with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card

    Thank you for sharing it at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card! This also makes me think of flying off to somewhere sunny! I love the sentiment which I am guessing is hand written? Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The sentiment is printed from word. I wish I could write so neatly!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for taking part in TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete