Sunday, February 7, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 10 - Photo Inspiration.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week we have a magical photo to inspire you:
 
 
Santa's sleigh!
In detail:

 
I did this:

 
I reached for my Pennyblack stamps for I remembered there was one with Santa and his sleigh.
I then added a starry paper from my stash and a circle punch for the moon.
 
It's simple but I really love it!
 
Check our challenge blog to see all the fab cards from the DT and to see if you're a winner from last week!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge: A is for Animal
 
This card is for sale. If you don't find it in my Etsy shop, please contact me and I'll be pleased to list it for you.


9 comments:

  1. A super take on the inspirational photos, many thanks for joining in our new theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Santa and sleigh! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Santa and sleigh! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, thanks for sharing at Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card , love the back ground and that full moon .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card,,love those cute reindeer

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Christmas card. Love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete