Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sweet Owls.

Hello!
 
Spring is full of occasions to send cards and one of the most important is Mother's Day.
My mom loves receiving cards and every time I make a card for Mother's day, I think of her.
 
Today, I'd like to show you one of my latest cards:
 
 
I've had this digi from the Merlin and Blinky set from DigiStamps Boutique for ages. I've finally found some time to make a very simple card, not too big so it's perfect to be added to a bunch of flowers or to a chocolate box.
 
Aren't they sweet?
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge # 349: Clean and Simple
 
 
This card will be available in my Etsy shop later today. If you can't find it, contact me, I'll be pleased to help!
 


8 comments:

  1. A real fun Owl image, they always make a happy card, many thanks for joining our CAS theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image and log the way you have paper pieced the hat, great colouring too.
    Thank you for joining our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations blog.

    Natasja
    DT CCC digi creations blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations blog.

    Natasja
    DT CCC digi creations blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations blog.
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering our challenge at CCC Digi Creations, your card is lovely.
    Diane Louise (DT)

    ReplyDelete