Sunday, February 21, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 12 - Anything Goes.

Happy Sunday!
 
Are you ready for a new, easy challenge here at Christmas Card Challenges?
 
This week it's Anything Goes so very easy!
 
 
This is my card:

 
I chose Elves at Work from A Day For Daisies. I colored them with Copics and added a paper from First Edition.
 
The team made gorgeous cards this week!
Check them all here on the challenge blog page!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
This card is for sale. If you can't find it in my Etsy shop, please contact me or leave a comment here and I'll be pleased to help!
 


10 comments:

  1. very cute card. I love how you colored the image. Great patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those elves are sure cute! what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those elves are sure cute! what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Christmas card and love those elves. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love those elves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image and lovely design! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!!! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the image you choose...the elves are adorable! You've created such a cute card. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image and fun card Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a precious card with that ADFD image. everything in her store is wonderful, isn't it?!

    Thanks so much for joining our 'Cute + A Sentiment' challenge at the Aud Sentiments blog! :)

    ReplyDelete