Friday, February 12, 2016

A Happy Little Chick.

 
Today I have a bright and happy card to show you, one that makes me happy every time I look at it!
 
 
This cute little chick is Dancing Spring Chick from Drawn with Character, colored with Copics and mounted on a background paper from Pink Petticoat.
I added lots of butterflies which make this chick even happier and an elegant ribbon decorated with a tiny button.
 
I opted for an Easter sentiment, but this card is perfect for many occasions: Mother's Day, Birthday, Thinking of You, Thank You and many more.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
This card will be available in my Etsy shop later today. If you are interested and cannot find it, please contact me!


3 comments:

  1. So sweet what a lovely card thanks for playing Crafty Ribbons Challenge love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious adorable card! Love everything about it. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cutee.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #27.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And good luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete