Friday, February 26, 2016

A Mother's Day Card.

Good morning!
 
I have a new card to share with you today, for Mother's Day this time!
 
 
I already have a Father's Day card with giraffes (you can see it here) but I couldn't resist to this Mommy and Baby Giraffe digi stamp from Drawn with Character.
 
I colored with Copics and used a paper from Lawn Fawn as background, together with lots of butterlies.
They are sweet, aren't they?
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge #118: Anything Goes + Mother's Day
 
 
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested and cannot find it in the shop, fell free to contact me and I'll be able to help!


5 comments:

  1. A sweet image and card. Just lovely. Thank you for joining TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute image - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, perfect for Mother's Day. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TCP Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, Monica! Don't think I've seen this image before - I love giraffes and this is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what gorgeous giraffes on your card, very cute - thank you for joining in the February Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge - best of luck - Mary xx www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete