Sunday, February 2, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 10 - Tags

Happy Sunday!
And welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!

This week the theme is one of my fav: TAGS!
I love to create tags, especially for Christmas!

These are my tags:

The digi stamp is from Broken Box Stock and is called Hot Chocolate. Isn't it yummy?
I used my Copics to color the image and mounted it on a kraft tag with red stripes.

Have a look at my teamies' creations, you'll surely be inspired!

I'd like to enter my tags into the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnuts Christmas Challenge # 162 Stripes and/or Spots
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Digi Days
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for February: Anything Goes
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 201: Christmas
Crafty Creations Challenge # 255: Seasonal (I chose Winter)

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas tags...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tags!
    Thank you for joining us this month, at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
    Maureen aka Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely tags - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags. Thanks for joining fab n funky this week. Kates x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute tags. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky challenges this week.

    Dawn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tags.
    Thank you for joining the Winter Wonderland 'Digi Days' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable! Thanks for joining us for our "Seasonal" challenge. We have a new challenge posted if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tags are cute! The image is definitely yummy, now, I think I need some hot chocolate. : ) Thanks for playing with CHNC2

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute image on your lovely tags.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
    Maureen aka Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete