Thursday, February 20, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 247 - Recipe.

Are you ready for a new challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges?

This week we have a recipe for you:

One image, 2 shapes, 3 papers and 4 embellishments!

This is my card:
My image is from DRS Designs and is called Christmas Leonard Pig.
My two shapes are punched snowflakes and a punched heart.
My three papers are from Echo Park (Holly Jolly paper pad) and First Edition (Stocking Fillers paper pad).
My four embellishments are the pearls in the corners.

I love this little pig and all his presents!

Have a look here to see the fabulous sponsors of this week and to be inspired by our DT!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design, love the happy bright colour tones, just what we need on these gloomy weather day's we have been having, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love the pleasure of your company in next week's challenge.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner Fan-Tatic Tuesday Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun-card! so sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card, great design and colours, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for February - hope to see you again soon - thanks also for entering this into my Patterned Paper February challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the fun little pig!!! :) So glad you joined us on Sentimental Sundays and CHNC extra for February.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and lots of fun!
    Thank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
    Maureen aka Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete