Thursday, February 27, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 248 - Inspired by a Film

This week challenge at C.R.A.F.T. is very funny: Be Inspired by a Film!

While choosing the image I would have liked to use for my card, I stumbled across an adorable digi from Sweet & Sassy and an idea came to my mind.

This is my card:
He is Super Dad and, of course, I was inspired by Superman. I printed the paper from a kit by Emily Ann Design Studio and added rhinestones, stars and sequins.
Everybody needs a Super-Dad, right?

Have a look at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog to be inspired by all the beautiful cards made by the DT and to see the fabulous prizes from this week's sponsors!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Cards Galore Challenge # 2: Add a Gem or Glitter or Candi or Any Bling You Fancy
Creative Inspirations Challenge # 254: It's a Boy Thing
Divas by Design Challenge: Make It Sparkle

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love your cute superman and the background is perfect for him!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great creation for a boy / male, thank you very much for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! Happy Crafting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Monica
    This is fab. Love your fun Superman image & the backing paper gives it a perfect 'cartoon' look. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete