Thursday, February 13, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 246 - Christmas

It's Christmas again at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!

This week I've had the chance to work with some lovely clear stamps from Flonz. I chose the Snow and Christmas set of stamps (you can find them here) which is a bit unusual for me.
I love these vintage-style stamps and the fact that some parts of the stamps have both outlined and full areas.

I've made two projects for this week's challenge.
I've made a card in a lovely vintage green, stamping the image with brown ink on ivory paper:

I'm happy with the unperfect coloring of the image, it adds to the vintage look I wanted to achieve. Papers are from the Christmas Village paper pad (First Edition).

Then, I've made some tags:

I had some silver tags in my stash and I decorated the border with a Martha Stewart punch. Then, I added a satin and a red sequins ribbon, some dots made with paint and the lovely Santa face from Flonz.

As usual, I suggest you take a look at the fabulous creations of my teamies, you can find them here.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for February: Anything Goes
Merry Monday Challenge # 95: Use an Animal
Challenges 4 Everybody # 38: Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge Feb. 11 - Feb. 17: Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenge # 52: Use Your New Stash (stamp)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cute card...that image is just precious! And I LOVE those Santas.....I don't think I am familiar with that company, I'll have to check them out! Thanks so much for playing with the MM challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us here at Through The Craft Room Door!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card does indeed have a lovely vintage feel! Love the Santa image on your tags too.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
    Maureen aka Scrappymo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and love your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, what an adorable image. The tags are lovely too. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. The vintage feel is great and I love the font on that sentiment. Great Santa tags, too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the greens of your card, Monica! And the sentiment font and image are so pretty! Nice tags too! Thanks for sharing these with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card and very cute tags. I usually don't use images of Santa, but the image you used is pretty cute and it really made some great tags. Thanks for playing with CHNC2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute! Love that adorable image and pretty papers, Monica! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, Monica! The stamp image of the child and the kitty cats is just too cute! Love your Santa tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for February - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete