Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Opossums.

A couple of years ago I fell in love with a card featuring two lovely opossums hanging from a tree.
It was a bit difficult to find out the seller but I finally managed to have it in my hands!
As it often happens, I put it in one of my drawers and "forgot" about it... until yesterday when I saw the challenge over at High Hopes Stamps and decided it was time to use it!

This is my card:

This cute stamp is Possum Pals available in High Hopes Stamps shop. Papers are from the Woodland Folk paper pad (DoCrafts).
I actually never considered opossums before seeing this stamp!

This card is for the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. my goodness! this is so cute and adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun fab card love it x thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and hope to see you again real soon Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so love this image! Tooooo cute!
    So glad you joined us at TTCRD challenge
    Linda TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heee, what a fun card - beautifully coloured and I love your pretty DP too! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, super cute! And one of my fav HH images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card!! Great take on the Animal challenge. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have another one that started today and we hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete