Hello!
I've been inspired by Meljen's Designs Challenge for my today's card: they want to see Paper Piecing.
I paper pieced my image using digital papers:
I first printed one complete apple and one warm on white paper, then I chose digi papers from Pink Petticoat and put them under the parts of the digi I wanted to paper piece.
I first printed one complete apple and one warm on white paper, then I chose digi papers from Pink Petticoat and put them under the parts of the digi I wanted to paper piece.
Then I cut these parts and colored the worm which I then glued with 3D dots in order to give additional dimension.
Then, I assembled the card using old papers from Three Bugs in a Rug and My Mind's Eye.
Easy peasy, right?
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Meljen's Designs Challenge # 197: Love You to Pieces (Paper Piecing)
The Cutie Pie Challenge # 63: Cute with Spots and Dots
CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes with Patterned Papers
One Crazy Stamper February Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs February Challenge: Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge # 63: Cute with Spots and Dots
CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes with Patterned Papers
One Crazy Stamper February Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs February Challenge: Anything Goes


Hi there, awww the image is so sweet and great paper piecing - love your colour choices as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.
Sarah
Oh what a cute card! Paper Piecing is a bit of a love of mine, this looks great
ReplyDeletethank you for joining in with the cutie pies, spots and dots challenge xx
What a cutie, love the paper piecing all the colours go so well together, well done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
ReplyDelete~ Denise DT ~
Sweet card and fabulous paper piecing, Monica! Love the mix of colors and dp. Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs "Love you to Pieces" challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card! You've done an awesome job with the paper piecing and I love the dimension on the little worm. Thank you for joining us this week at MelJen's Designs.
ReplyDelete~Barb
Senior DT Member
Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDelete