Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge for the Very First Time!

Although I'm a fan of Paper Smooches stamps, I think it's the very first time I enter their challenge so I'm a bit scared to confront with such wonderful designers. Their cards are always so original!

I actually didn't make a card. Yesterday, after reading about the challenge, I took out my Paper Smooches stamps and made these:

 A while ago I made several of these Post-It covers with other stamps and I though that this lovely vintage telephone from the Perpetual Bliss set was perfect.
I was so happy with the result that I also colored the clock included in this set and thought about a new creation!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Scribble and Scrap Challenge # 11: Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I noticed your image on the SPARKS page, and it really caught my eye. I thought it was a card at first, but post-it covers just sound so clever! It's amazing how many fun uses for paper projects there are.

    I am absolutely in love with your color choices (warm browns are my favorite color), and that vintage telephone is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable covers & gorgeous colour tones! Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap and Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the muted colors and your cards. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PS Sparks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete