Wednesday, February 5, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 245 - Get Well / Simpathy / Sorry

Good morning and welcome to a new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
The theme this week is very versatile: make a Get Well or Simpathy or Sorry card.
Well, maybe not too cheerful but we all need one of those cards every now and then to brighten a friend's day, right?

This is my card:
I chose this lovely Sick Lil Girl from Digi Darla Designs, one of our sponsors this week (they have a couple of super-cute digis with sick boys, too!) and mounted it on papers from DCWV (Nana's Kitchen pad).
I love her pajama with those little dots!

I can't wait to look at your creations and, if you need a bit more inspiration, have a look at what my teamies have created this week, you'll be delighted!
And don't forget to check the amazing list of sponsors for this challenge, you won't miss the opportunity to win a prize!

2 comments:

  1. my goodness, this is so sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and will definitely put a smile on the recipient's face.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete